We hope you all enjoyed our presentation at your office at the 24th.
At the bottom off this page you'll find te button 'solliciteerd' please use that to leave us your contact info and resumee.
The Audit Senior works as part of an audit team or takes responsibility for running parts off the audit, working directly with the client under manager supervision.
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Predominant amount of time will be spent off-site at clients’ premises.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Participate in group, stream and firm wide activities
- SAICA Qualified.
- Educated up to degree level off fineshed Articles.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
- Sector experience.
- Experience with listed clients.
- Minimum salary levels for expats
- 30% ruling for expats (30% of the gross salary can be paid net)
- Holiday allowance (1 month salary in May)
- Bonus arrangement on quality
- Company car (make sure to drive on the right side of the road)!
- Reimbursement of phone costs
- 32 holidays, 6-7 national holidays
- Pension arrangement
- Flight and 1st month of housing expenses paid
- Relocation budget (€ 1,500)
- Payment of visa related expenses
BDO has a commitment to building relationships directly with candidates (and agencies) in our local markets and as such, we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We work closely with our preferred suppliers to support us in sourcing quality candidates but we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the BDO Resourcing team. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to BDO by any means other than through our recruitment portal. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the BDO Resourcing team, BDO reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.