Are you looking for a dynamic, challenging, work environment in which you serve well known internationally operating (corporate) clients? Are you keen on providing the best quality in our services and are you used to communicate in English? Then BDO is thé best employer for you.
To provide our clients with accurate data and figures we are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who is capable to serve and advise our international and corporate clients. In this role, you will receive intensive coaching by other senior team members. With your knowledge and experience you are able to coach Financial Analysts (on different topics) in their day to day work to help them grow in their personal development.
A look into your day to day activities
- You compile (complex) financial overviews, mostly under Dutch GAAP, and you are involved with (complex) administrative engagements;
- You advise our clients in regard to different technical matters (DAS and Title 9, Book 2 of the DCC);
- You advise our clients on how to set up their internal (administrative) organization;
- You review the work performed by Financial Analysts and take care of best practice sessions;
- You continuously aim on improving our internal processes within BDO (according to the LEAN standards);
- You are the linking pin between our Accountancy and Business Advisory department and other departments who are involved in serving our international and corporate clients;
- You are involved in client acquisition and large RFP’s.
Dit ben jij
We are looking for someone who can function independently, who has as passion for finance, and is able to use different perspectives while analyzing data and numbers. Because you will be involved in different engagements at the same time, it is important that you can easily switch between our clients without losing your accuracy and efficiency. You are also stress resistant, involved, flexible and you have a good sense of humor.
- You have started with the practical part of the study to become an AA-accountant and or controller and you have at least 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience with Dutch GAAP;
- You are above average in the English language (in writing and speech);
- You have the internal drive to keep developing your knowledge of the Dutch accounting standards (and to develop at least some knowledge on other standards as well);
- You are process-oriented in your work and way of thinking;
- You are professional and positive in meetings and in dealing with our colleagues and clients;
- You are proactive by nature, for example in looking for ways in which we can carry out our work more efficiently;
- You are used to be dealing with deadlines (both internal and external);
- You are eager to learn and to further develop yourself and others;
- You embrace change and enjoy taking an active role in internal or external projects.
Dit bieden wij
Salary and other benefits
- A good base salary;
- Holiday allowance (1 month salary in May)
- Travel allowance for public transport or a company car (make sure to drive on the right side of the road)!
- Mobile allowance
- 32 holidays, 6-7 national holidays
- Pension arrangement
Dit is BDO
We find it very important that you can be the best version of yourself and that you’re able to continuously develop. Our open, professional and informal culture certainly contributes to this. On a regular basis there are social activities, get togethers, drinks and more. As a Senior Assistant Accountant in our International Business Support Unit (temporary project name) you are a full member of the team of professionals within the Accountancy and Business Advisory line of service of our Rotterdam office. You work in a working environment in which collaboration, networks, automation and working climate are perfectly organized and balanced. High-quality financial services are provided to our international and corporate clients in an efficient manner. Our international and corporate client portfolio primarily consists of companies both in the middle and top of the SME sector.
At the bottom off this page you'll find the button 'solliciteer' please use that to leave us your contact info and resume.
BDO has a commitment to building relationships directly with candidates (and agencies) in our local markets and as such, we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We work closely with our preferred suppliers to support us in sourcing quality candidates but we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the BDO Resourcing team. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to BDO by any means other than through our recruitment portal. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the BDO Resourcing team, BDO reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.