BDO Netherlands offers you the opportunity to showcase your skill and experience as well as further grow as a professional in the audit industry. We have a client base in all the major industries, with many of our clients having a large international footprint. Thus allowing you to gain global exposure. Our employees are at the center of our focus. We empower you to be in the driver seat of your career at BDO Netherlands by enabling you to use your skills and experience in other departments within our firm at opportune moments.
BDO Netherlands has a social culture, with regular social events for our employees, such as Friday drinks or monthly sport evenings. Part of our focus on our employees is also to maintain a healthy work life balance. Being in the Netherlands offers you Europe at your fingertips, with many destinations being but a short flight away. Many of our expat colleagues take long weekends to visit places such as Greece, Italy or Budapest.
We invite you to join the BDO Netherlands family to come and experience what we have to offer yourself!
At the bottom off this page you'll find the button 'solliciteer' please use that to leave us your contact info and resume.
In 2016, BDO started providing services in the field of accounting and reporting. BDO FAAS (Financial Accounting Advisory Services) advises clients for both IFRS and Local GAAP, with a focus on the segments Corporates & Financial Services. The service is young, but is growing fast and for this growth, we are looking for a manager.
In the role of manager you will contribute to the development of BDO FAAS. This means an active contribution to the acquisition of assignments. Increasing brand awareness within and outside the BDO firm. Performing consultancy engagements, where you are the client's point of contact.
You are a builder, commercially minded and have a penchant for accounting. You are also good at reporting and you can make an active contribution to technical discussions. In addition to solving reporting questions, it is also possible to develop propositions as a result of future standards. It is important that you are flexible and that you are practical. Finally, you like to organize your own time and, in addition to projects where you largely work independently, also implement projects in a team context.
BDO FAAS is located in Amstelveen. This will be your location, but you are flexible and willing to travel to offices throughout the Netherlands.
The top 5 building blocks of the function:
- You actively contribute to the services of BDO FAAS.
- You are the first point of contact and you ensure a good relationship with the clients.
- You are skilled in networking.
- You like reporting.
- You are pragmatic and you like to think in terms of solutions.
Dit ben jij
- You are (almost) a chartered accountant.
- You have at least 6 years of relevant experience at a public accounting firm.
- You have the drive to grow.
- You have an affinity with IFRS reporting.
- You are able to work completely independently and to be active in a team context.
Dit bieden wij
Salary and other benefits
- Minimum salary levels for highly skilled migrants
- 30% ruling for expats (30% of the gross salary can be paid net)
- Holiday allowance (1 month salary in May)
- Travel allowance for public transport or a company car (make sure to drive on the right side of the road)!
- Mobile allowance
- 32 holidays, 6-7 national holidays
- Pension arrangement
- Flight and 1st month of housing expenses paid
- Payment of visa related expenses
- Relocation budget (€ 1,500)
BDO has a commitment to building relationships directly with candidates (and agencies) in our local markets and as such, we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. We work closely with our preferred suppliers to support us in sourcing quality candidates but we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the BDO Resourcing team. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to BDO by any means other than through our recruitment portal. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the BDO Resourcing team, BDO reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.